Pages

Search blog and web

Am I being "friendzoned"?

There is this girl that I like, she's very playful and friendly and it's often hard to tell if she's joking around or being serious. It's this playful nature that makes me think I'm being friendzoned with her. We talk a lot and get along very well with each other. But she says we're good friends or something along those lines and on some occasions it points towards something more than a friend. Again, it's hard to tell because of her playful nature. Her English isn't very good so it's hard to communicate with her properly.

The worry here is that if I ask her out and get rejected, the friendship could be over altogether and that's the last thing that I want. I can handle rejection, I just don't want her to ignore me if she finds out I like her more than a friend.

What should I do? I've been speaking with her for about 2-3 weeks... Am I going about it too quickly and should I give it time?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment