Pages

Search blog and web

I think I get annoyed too easily.

So. I feel like I've been getting extra annoyed these days. I guess I can blame some of that on me being stressed due to A-levels, but sometimes I feel like it's the people around me that are annoying and it's not just me.

Would you get annoyed if your bestfriend kept underestimating you?
My bestfriend of five years seems to think I'm a total dumbass. An example of where I felt that was when I was helping her with her chemistry homework and she kept asking another girl whether I was teaching her the right thing even though I had told her I knew what I was talking about. She even seemed suprised when I got the answers right!
The other day she casually talked about how she knows 'more people' than I do and I don't know, it was so silly I almost laughed.
Another example is of the time I sent her a doodle I did. She told me that she didn't think I could draw so good and also debated on whether I just stole it off google despite having seen my sketches in the past.
And again yesterday. She didn't know how to apply her makeup for a wedding she was going to attend. I suggested a few things she should try out and she declined until my other bestfriend agreed with me.
I've confronted her about it but I don't know whether I'm just overreacting. Is it normal for your bestfriend to do that? I don't know, it just seems like everything is always a competition and I feel as though I'm always having to prove myself to her.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment