Pages

Search blog and web

Is there any way I can ask him to wait for me

Hi all, me and this boy (both 18) have got recently close over the last few months, have been on multiple days out, and I have met his family and best friends (he has never called me his girlfriend, although he has stated we are 'going out'. I know he wants us to be a couple as he is already talking about going long distance when I go to Uni, which is a bit far-sighted haha).
He has a job, whereas I am at sixth form with a conditional place at Uni in September. He is really into me, saying he is lucky to have me etc (I'm the first girl he's been interested in, whereas I have had 2 boyfriends before, and I know how badly they affected my grades).
He has a lot of spare time, so he is very flexible about what hours we can meet up. However, I cannot spend too much time with him anymore, especially as I have big exams coming up, and I need to get good grades to get to Uni.
He is a very sweet, genuine guy, but I would need him to wait for me until June if he wanted me to be his girlfriend (June is when my exams are over, and after that I will then have all the free time in the world until the end of September). Obviously, I can't force him to wait all those months before we officially start dating, but I really would like him to. Is there any way I can ask him to somehow wait for me?

tl;dr How can I tell the guy I am dating that I don't want to advance our relationship before my exams?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment