Pages

Search blog and web

Will he be back?

The father of my child and I were together off and on for 6 years and were engaged for the last year. The first 2 years were perfect until he left while I was on maternity leave for another girl. I ended up in a shelter. Since then the relationship hasn't been the same.. He's come back, Ive left, he's dated other women and me other men but we ALWAYS come back to one another, sorry and willing to change.. NEVER ANY CHEATING.

Earlier this year we changed professions and weren't able to spend as much time with one another as we always have. He had no idea the reasons why I wasn't available (working, struggling trying to keep my household afloat, I had pneumonia, serious case of the flu and changes from a hereditary health issue, I have his child full time and I am a full time student) and never thought to ask why I couldn't be around.

Why don't we live together? I have always been the head of household. He has never been any help financially so I sent him home a few years ago.

He assumed that I moved on.. So that is what he did. He found another young lady to be with. I found out on mother's day when my daughter mentioned her other mommy. I WAS COMPLETELY BLIND SIGHTED!I thought that we were still together. I asked, he confirmed he is in a "serious relationship." Now he treats me more worse than he ever has when these women are in the picture and reduced our communication down to only about our child. He says that he had to be over us because I dated other men while we weren't together. I cant help but to think that is a piss poor reason for why because he was with other women.

He compares her and I to one another usually making me look like the lesser.. He has slept with me and said he was coming home, then told me he wants to be with her.. He has told me that I am important to him and will always have a place in his heart, but she's important too... all stuff i've heard before. Should I assume its really over? or are we going the same changes again? I'd be willing to wait but this time seems a little different. Someone please help me ..I want to save my family..




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment