Pages

Search blog and web

Men: What does it mean when a guy says this?

Have been on several dates with this guy. We talked about what we're looking for in dating at the moment and this is what he said:

Quote:

i said that i wanted to see how things worked out, which is true, but I also don't want to hurt you in the future, so what I'm trying to say is that I can't commit to something now, I can't say yes I'll be around forever, I may be but I can't say for definite, i don't have the intention of this being short term, or dating or long-term I want to take it as it goes, and at the same time I don't want to promise something now that I may break in the future
What do you think he means by this? Thing is I kind of like him now and might fall for him. I don't want to hang around for ages waiting for him to make up his mind about what he wants. This is confusing for me. Should I date other people?

- Anon (because someone he knows might see this)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment