Pages

Search blog and web

Is she into me? lol (for real, is this married woman into me, a single lesbian friend

Can someone shed some light on my situation, please bare the choppiness.

There's this really beautiful married (older woman) that I've been harboring feelings for. She's a customer of mine and I'm her sales rep. She's 39 and I'm 28. I'm lesbian and she's happily married with 2 young kids. From the day I met her and introduced our product to her we've really hit it off in terms of friendship. We share a lot of common things, even went to the same elementary school and had the same 4th grade teacher. Even though she was 11 years older than me I didn't think I was talking to someone near 40 lol. Our very first lunch meeting (work related) we ended up talking for hours and having a few cocktails. I was surprised how comfortable she opened up to me and vice versa. I found out so much about her in the 4 hours that we had lunch. Considering im a lesbian and akward with not too many female friends, it was rather odd for me to have such a bond with a married woman. She's definitely a rich housewife but is very humble. We shared a lot of similarities. She u sed to tell me how much of a party animal she was. We have a lot of daily text message conversations even sometimes late at night and early in the morning. She's never been secretive or shy to talk about her husband and kids. I've met her youngest daughter one time she brought her to lunch.

I was very attracted to her and at the same time I respected her marriage. However I felt so comfortable with her as a friend that I straight up told her how I felt and was expecting that she would freak out and avoid me. but to my dispay she was very supportive and says stuff like "I'll find love one day" and "im still young just enjoy life" she still text messages me on a daily basis, we met up for lunch a couple times. I think our demeanor is casual and mild flirty. Mostly from me of course. I always paid for lunch as if a date. It was never akward and just felt so comfortable and right. We went out on a double date one time her her and husband, me and my boss. We both got drunk and enjoy ourselves. I have NEVER made a pass at her nor have we've ever talked about sex and anything. Our conversations were your typical friendship daily stuff. Yes we share personal things with each other. I don't have any female friends so I don't know if this is normal friends behavior. Someo ne told me she might just be a bored housewife and just a friendly person. I have never said anything inappropriate during our text messaging conversations. Yea sometimes I would say cute stuff like "I hope your husband reminds you how beautiful you are" .

Anyway yesterday my boss called me and said I was busted from "the husband" I was confused for a second and then he proceeded to tell me that the husband called him and wanted to meet up. So my boss met up with him and it was bad. The husband threatened my boss..said something along the line of "I saw some text messages from your EMPLOYEE to my wife and I don' like it. You need to tell her to back off or else" "She doesn't know i'm here or the situation and I would like to keep it that way"

Needless to say my boss was shocked as was I. That same day I heard the news from my boss, I had still be in contact with her via text. Although that week's conversation was very limited and short. She kept expressing she's been busy getting ready for her store to open etc etc etc. I Went back and look through the weeks conversation and I saw nothing that was inappropriate to set someone off and threaten my boss like the way he did. I mean there was little comments about him coming from her but they were nothing more than lol jokes. "he's so picky" "he likes to stay in the bubble" There was nothing sexual, just conversation. A lot of it was even work related. Our last convo from two days prior I even ask if her and hubby would be interested in going to see a local show. I'm sooo confused as to what he read or even what she might've told him. this guy is definitely particular and anal. He likes to look good, enjoy the finer things in life, look like a millionare etc. He is def initely a routine guy and I think she hangs out with me cause im open for anything.

I'm just a little heartbroken at what happened. My boss told me to lay low and just don't be in contact with her anymore. Is it possible she had feelings for me? or that maybe I got too comfortable with her considering she was married? Was her husband being possessive? jealous? insecure? Did I cross any lines? Was she oblivious to everything not knowing her husband wouldn't like her having a friend like me? Was she vicariously living her youthful days through me?

Please help!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment