Pages

Search blog and web

What Is His Angle?

This week at court my "husband" notified me that he filed for divorced since we now know that we are officially married and that he filed for custody of our son.
I am trying to figure out his angle for trying to take our son out my home. I know he doesn't want to pay child support but I feel like there is more.... Trying to hurt me, control me, isolate me as I don't have any other family? He lives 3 states away and comes to our state once a month to visit his son. I have our son fully time and do everything for him. I did mention to him that I want to move out of state some time next year as well for a fresh start and if we were able to communicate, then we could work out visitations.

I am sure he really doesn't want our son full time. Our son is a handful and currently potty training. His idea of being a dad is having his mother parent our son. I would imagine his mother would move in with him so that she can take care of her grandson as she knows her son isn't able to do it. So really, what is the angle. He didn't want to be married, he had an affair, and he wanted freedom. Now I don't bother him for any reason and giving him exactly what wants. Why is he now stirring for more drama? Am I wrong for feeling like this is a personal attack?

And there are no abuse/neglect issues so he has no legitimate reason to file for full custody besides what ever bull **** excuse he can make up from his own head. My own daycare said they would write a letter to the court of how much of an involved parent I am and how my son is thriving under my care and how they only met my son's father 3 times out of the 3 years my son has been there.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment