Pages

Search blog and web

My mate calls me socially awkward

My best mate told me his girlfriend had to go the dermatologist. He told her, and she said he shouldn't have told me because I'm 'socially awkward'. By that she means, we go to this study at a friends house, and occasionally, if I don't know the answer, I'm blunt with it. Tell them I don't know the answer, instead of attempting to say the answer, kinda thing. Sometimes I make inappropriate jokes with my friends etc., but they're my mates, it doesn't bother me.

Now, I suffered from OCD and anxiety and stuff when I was younger, so I'm only kind of coming out my shell now. I'm far better than I used to be, but sometimes I can be a bit... not very confident etc. My ex girlfriend(s) said I can be 'awkward' at times, but I guess it's more to do with confidence. That wasn't why the split up with me, that's another story.

Anyway, I text my mates girlfriend asking what degree she got. She said she hadn't found out, and was getting them in an hour. Couple hours past, asked her again.

My mate just text me saying I shouldn't have asked her what degree she got, or what degree anyone got because it's 'socially awkward'. Is it?? Am I missing something?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment