Pages

Search blog and web

She makes me so confused, am i missing something?

So, this is interesting for someone looking in i would expect. I have a girlfriend for 6 months now and we have been exclusive like 6 months prior to going out officially. I think she is great, she's really nice and different from the girls im expected to go out with as she isnt really in my social circle i'd say, but im really happy with her and i really want a serious relationship with her.

Everything is quite good in general, but there is one thing that just makes me slightly uneasy, and its that we havent had sex yet and she is quite nervous about sexual stuff generally. I dont mind if we dont have sex regularly because if shes nervous shes nervous and im not gna push her, i love her for her not for sex n stuff. But, Im a bit on edge sometimes that she isnt as committed to me as i am to her and i get a bit scared if we have a falling out as although we are going out, we are not sexually together i guess, and she might find it easy to finish with me.

So, my question to you all- guys and girls- whats going on here and do i have a right to feel a bit paranoid that she doesnt let me touch her and stuff like that even though she says she really likes me and fancies me? Its just i wonder if she was with anyone else that maybe she would have done other stuff by now already :/ Im also a bit annoyed that the difference between me and any other guy out there is that I kiss her n they dont..... its been a good length of time and I have constantly comforted her saying its ok and there isnt any rush but at same time i feel a bit sad that she hasnt done anything with me. I kinda just wish we had done it once, it would mean a lot to me just to know she is serious about me.

n.b. she works a lot and her parents dont let her stay over- but she has stayed over a few times in past. im 22 nearly 23, shes 20.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment