Pages

Search blog and web

How to tell your mum you're moving in with your boyfriend?

So my boyfriend and I want to move in together at some point in the next 2 years as we are currently long distance. Moving in together is the light at the end of the tunnel for us and is something we've decided we'd definitely love to do. However, my mum is a highly opinionated person who thinks she is always right and seems to think I know absolutely nothing about anything on this planet. Therefore, she will disapprove entirely of me moving in with my boyfriend. Fair enough, I am only 18 at this point, and will only be 19/20/21 when moving in together time comes, but that doesn't make me stupid. And fair enough, moving in together is a huge step and can be really hard, but my boyfriend and I are strong- we have already survived a year of long-distance! I feel that if we can survive long-distance, surely we could live together. But I know for a fact that my mum won't want it to happen, because we are y oung and have never done this before (but there is a first time for everything, right?). How can I break it to her gently, when the time comes? My boyfriend and I have decided its definitely happening at some point




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment