Pages

Search blog and web

Roleplay suggestions wanted

Just for spicing things up in bed I know my wife is a bit submissive so I'm trying to come up with some roleplay scenarios that she would perhaps enjoy. I have two so far:

1. Sexual education teacher. I'm a teacher, she is a schoolgirl. She will learn to do hj's, bj's, touch herself and having sex in the end. For every mistake I'll bend her over my knees, spank her silly and she will apologize. There will be mistakes.

2. Police officer. I'll make a small mess in the kitchen and I'll falsely accuse her of doing it. She will have no money for fine so she'll have to do some public service duties instead while I lecture her about 'good behavior'. There might be slight use of force and handcuffed if she gets disobedient. She will be disobedient.

What do you think? Can you think of more scenarios?

I'm not really dominant in nature so it should be a learning experience for me too.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment