Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling a bit depressed

Long story short, currently recovering from surgery (will not go into details), and for the last couple of months, I just haven't had much of a life. I have been housebound for most of it.

Logging onto facebook is amplifying my depression, seeing my friends going to Wimbledon, awesome parties, or chilling out with their other half. Whilst I am stuck indoors doing nothing.

It is now getting to a point, where I am getting depressed by the whole experience. I am in my mid twenties, and can't seem to enjoy my life. In addition, due to this op, I have lost a lot of weight, and will need to spend a good period of time bulking up again. I also want to apply to new jobs. but until I recover I cannot. It's been a total inconvenience, as I don't feel like I am fulfilling my potential this way.

Anybody got any tips?

Cheers.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment