Pages

Search blog and web

Recovering from a fight . . . .

Hello all, that you for taking the time to read my post.

I am so con fused right now, I have no idea what to do. To be honest, I feel lost.

Almoist a week ago (5 days to be exact) me and my girlfriend had a big argument. One of those arguments that arent really even about anything important, but we both got frustrated with one another and it kind of escalated from there.

We both got angry and were not very nice to each other to put it lightly.

But it has been 5 days and she still will not talk to me. I try to talk to her calmly and she most of the time acts like im not even there, and when she does say something she has such an angry tone with me. When I ask her about it she tells me to get used to it because this is the she is going to be from now on.

She is acting like I am a stranger, no kindness, no affection of any kind at all. Certainly no love. She seems to really not care about anything that has anything to do with me. Period.

We live together and before this we were very happy.

I just to move past this and have my girlfriend back!!!

Any advice is greatly appreciated.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment