Pages

Search blog and web

Getting back in the game

Recently separated with my fiancé, we had 2 children together and I thought everything was going great, but it wasn't, so I was kicked to the curb, now I'm not here to complain and say "oh I want her back I'll never live again" blah blah blah, she dumped me and I've got to live with it, the only thing I'm finding hard is getting back in the dating scene, I assume its because I've been in a relationship for so long I've just forgot what to do (sad I know) I'm only 23, I'm not bad looking, I'm genuine, and I've got plenty going for me, but I just don't know where to start, going clubbing is impossible to meet people, just loud music and drunken idiots, online dating is full of other people thinking "if this guys normal whys he have to use online dating?" Social networking... Hmm.. No! And I spend too much time working and seeing my children to do anything else like go new places meet new people, anyway after this long paragraph I'll let you people digest it...

ok?

good. I am just after some advice, I'm not wanting to marry the next girl I see or anything, I'd just like to be able to meet a nice girl, take her for a drink/meal/movie, and just treat her like a woman should be treated, thanks for listening guys :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment