Pages

Search blog and web

Couple of dates with a guy but gone a bit quiet

Hi,
I'll try and keep this short. Met a guy a couple of weeks back and we've been on a couple of dates that went well. After these dates we were still texting fine and he wanted to meet up again but picked a couple of nights I couldn't do but I explained why and everything seemed fine. Then later in that week he did see me with another guy who I told him was defo just a mate as I could see how it would look from his POV.

However, since this things have gone quiet, I have heard from him but I text him in the week and got no reply and basically i'm just wondering should I bother texting again or will it seem to clingy? Just something jokey like, are you ignoring me then :P

Thanks.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment