Pages

Search blog and web

22 year old girl dating 18 year old boy...?

- I turned 22 in January
- He is currently 18...19 in August

i certainly wouldn't want to date a guy who's 26. It seems a bit old! What sort of guys like to date older girls?


Do you think there's a noticeable age different of any sort?


I'm attracted to him and he seems nice but I said no because of the age difference. He replied


' As if you're making a deal out of my age, that all goes out the window past about 16/17. Birthday is the 3rd of August, roughly a month for you to find me a present. X'

Since we've agreed to go on a date... But im not sure still. I always get really emotional when splitting up in relationships, imagine if it progresses and then ends, I would be crying on to a 18 year old boy. Hmm. I'm just not sure!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment