Pages

Search blog and web

I find "softer" guys irresistible. Help me TSR!

I'm a girl, and while I'm stereotypically feminine in a lot of ways (am always wearing dresses or skirts, into fashion and beauty, have a really girly voice), I also have a strong personality and am "masculine" in other ways. I love sports, lift, am straight-talking and have had to deal with a lot of family problems over the last few years that have left me pretty tough. My friends often turn to me for advice and I'm that person who will always stand up to someone who tries to bully a mate.

I've noticed that, though I often tend to attract the "masculine," "alpha male," sporty types (possibly because most of my guy friends are like that), I don't find them as attractive as the softer sensitive shy types even though we have more stuff in common. I don't actually fancy geeky guys so much, because they tend to have hobbies like playing video games and reading which I'm not so into, but the guys I like tend to be in reasonable shape but also pretty introverted, softly spoken and more emotional than most guys (than me even, though that isn't hard). I don't know many chaps like that though, and the few I do are all about 5 years older. I used to love the "alpha male" types, but having to deal with family problems changed me completely and now I totally don't want one.

Is this just a case of opposites attract? And, with softer guys, do you have to chase them rather than have it be the other way around? I don't sleep around but I can dress and act in a quite "sexy" manner sometimes, I'm not sure if this turns off the sensitive types though. Thanks :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment