Pages

Search blog and web

So confused :'(

It's only been 4 months between me and my bf and everything already made a turn for the worst. I don't know why I allowed my ex to come back into my life my bf found out and was really pissed at me. I told him I only messaged him just on that one day but really I'd been messaging my ex for a while now. I talked with him nicely only because I wanted to let him down easily and let him know of my current relationship. I mean don't get me wrong I dumped my ex ages ago but still he came back into my life. My bf is really mad because I lied to him that I'd only spoken to my ex for a day when in fact it has been for a while. I've stopped I stopped last Thursday but my bf calls it cheating. I don't want anything to do with my ex all I want is my bf back and he's saying it's better if he leaves me but I don't want that. My past has been totally **** every guy only after one thing then the love of my life came and it all changed. I didn't tell my bf about m y ex because I was scared he would leave me there and there. I didn't want him to find out by looking through my messages but instead by me telling him. I don't know what to do my bf doesn't want to know me doesn't want to see me. Please tell me what to do? :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment