Pages

Search blog and web

Going on date with guy - not sure if I even like him?

I met this guy, he was really nice, we talked for a few hours. Then we added on facebook and the next day he sent me a message we chatted a little and then he asked me to hang out some time so I gave him my number. We will meet for drinks soon. I really like him but I don't know if I like him platonically or romantically. He's really nice so I don't want to lead him on. I don't even know if this is a date, he just asked to hang out. It will be really awkward if I go and realise I just see him as a friend.

What shall I do?

Also, I am going out this weekend and there is this guy I sometimes see casually. It would be wrong to kiss him etc. then go on a date with this guy right? So I will just stay away from the casual guy?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment