Pages

Search blog and web

Would it be ok to give my ex a card?

My ex bf broke up with me 4-5 months ago, our break wasn't massively bad but he was my first bf..
We haven't spoken since the end of last month. But our birthdays are coming up(3days apart) and his birthday is first.
So was wanting to send a birthday card.
Nothing fancy, just the usual 'Happy birthday, hope you have a Good one! From...'

I'm not expecting anything back from him though, but because I used to give him cards as a friend before we got together and while together.
I'm aiming this card as a friendly gesture.

But would it be ok to do that?
And would any of you give an ex a card?


This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment