Pages

Search blog and web

Feel so alone

I feel so alone now that college is over. I made no close friends during the 2 years that I was there due to confidence issues and not really fitting in with anyone. I did a BTEC, so I had the same individuals in every lessons, and didn't feel comfortable with any of them as they already made their own friendship groups during the first few days. I didn't dislike anyone, I just found it hard to discuss anything with them as we were so different. I don't really have any close friends were I live as they all went to university last year and struggle to make new ones. I will be taking a gap year this year, so I also have to look for a job. I just find it all so saddening and im unsure what to do. I would say I have 3 friends - one is at uni; one lives 4 hours from me and the other is only an hour away, but is busy with a levels. I miss my ex boyfriend quite a bit as well, and he makes no effort to stay in contact with me, apart from replying to my te xts. Help? :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment