Pages

Search blog and web

He's All Talk and No Action - What to Do?

Been talking to this guy for over a month. We both want to meet up, so we arranged a meet, he said he'll look at the times.. He didn't so I had to do it myself, sent him the timetables. It's been 2 days he's been talking to me but hasn't mentioned the time he wants to pick...

SO no he was like "70% sure we'll meet because I've had an unexpected bill" and I'm thinking 'is he serious?' And he never messages me, even on his days off when he doesn't do anything he still doesn't. And when I do message him it says "seen at" (seconds after I've messaged him) but he replies hours later?!?!

He never brings up the topic of us meeting so I'm thinking he doesn't want too. He's all talk, no action.

My head's saying forget him, but my heart is saying to wait untill he has money to come see me, or me go to visit him. I live in Birmingham, he lives in Stoke-On-Trent.

What to do!? (I'm a guy and he's a guy)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment