Pages

Search blog and web

He declares unconditional HATE after 37 years

A little background, we have been married 37 years. In a counseling session a few years ago, I began reliving all the abusiveness of my father throughout my childhood. I had never shared this with him before, I had it blocked out. I have always been insecure and needy of affirmation. My husband has never been one to share feelings or speak positive affirmations to me. When conflicts arise, he has always been one to run away from a problem instead of talking it out he would prefer to "ignore it and it will go away" Lately he has told me he hates me and always has. He seems confused about his feelings, but when I ask what the underlying committed feeling is toward me he shakes his head ans says " I know I should love you and keep my vows,but all I want to feel is hatred toward you." When I ask why what have I done, He responds" Just because your you, your ugly and disgusting, worthless and unacceptable." I want to keep my vows, I want to stay married, I want to live in this house, I don't want to be alone, and I don't want to be married to anyone else. Help!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment