Pages

Search blog and web

Losing faith in women/girls. Is this normal?

I think i'm actually beginning to lose faith in women/girls. I feel like I am just losing confidence in them. I don't know if this is normal or not?

The reason is that none of them seem to be girlfriend material. They are all promiscuous and they sleep around and have no class or self respect, (Some people would use the term sluts/whores)
And they all seem to be into smoking and doing drugs and drinking. There seems to be no girls that don't get drunk ever. There seem to be no girls that don't smoke or do drugs or get drunk.

Are there any other guys that have experienced complete loss of faith in the opposite sex? Is this normal or do I need help?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment