Pages

Search blog and web

Am I in the friendzone??

Anon because they girl I'm talking about is on here please :)


Hey, so I'm taking a gap year and going on a ski season for 6 months to Italy with loads of other people from around the world who signed up. I've been talking to this one specific girl quite a lot. We started Facebook messaging every now and then and now we What'sApp every day. She currently has a boyfriend who she's been going out with for 2 years and she's expressed to me that she's worried about how they will last whilst she's away. I'd say I'm more attractive than her current boyfriend but if you saw him, you wouldn't find this difficult. This suggests she has big doubts about them. We're planning on staying in the same accommodation whilst we're away and we've planned to meet up the day before and chill out. She keeps saying things like 'omg I love you' and 'omg I would marry you' and stuff like that. I know it doesn't mean much but I'm starting to really like this girl despite never having met her. She then also calls me her bestie which worries me because I do NOT wan t to be friendzoned. What do you guys think? Do I have a chance?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment