Pages

Search blog and web

Tips on moving on after a break-up

How do you get over a relationship break-up? This article lists four steps - broadly:

  • Give yourself time to mourn
  • Keep busy
  • Spend time with your friends and family
  • Get back 'out there'

Hmm, is that really all there is to it? I'm not sure there's a right or wrong way to move on after a break-up, but it would be interesting to hear the things that people think have really helped them.

Mine, which I guess probably fits into the 'keep busy' category, is just to do tons of exercise. I find cycling really clears my mind - nothing better than getting on my bike and getting out into the countryside to put things in perspective.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment