Pages

Search blog and web

I really need some help and advice here

So, before I posted questions about being tired of being single. Well, I happened to walk into my local charity shop, hunting for an Inspector Morse book, when I happened to notice how beautiful the girl at the till was. I found and bought the book, and asked her how long she had been working there. Se said three months, and that she has to do 25 hours there in order to complete some aspect of her A level. Bingo, I've found out roughly how old she is, it's always too difficult to tell with girls. Anyway, she insinuated that she didn't enjoy it that much.

my main concern is that she'll no longer be volunteering there, when I go in next, I kind of assumed she was only there on a Saturday due to her studies. I really like her and don't want this opportunity to pass. I have no idea what to say next, if I do see her, and when and how to ask her out. Also, she's so beautiful I doubt shed be attracted to me, plus I bet she's got a boyfriend, please help!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment