Pages

Search blog and web

Marriage relationship issues

I have been married for 5 years and lived with my in laws for the past 3 years.

In April this year, I found out that my husband has been chatting online with various gals. There were also nude pictures and very suggestive chat lines. The chatting started a year after I moved in with my in laws.

Thereafter, I confronted him and we talked about it. He swore that he has never met any of those gals and will stop it. However, a month later, I checked his emails and realised that he is still chatting with a particular gal (nothing sensual though). I also went through his computer and realised that they did meet up on 2 occasions - I was totally depressed then cos he was obviously lying on not having seen the gals.

We talked again but he blamed me for not being able to communicate with him and that it was my bad temper that has resulted in him behaving as such. I requested that we go for marriage counselling and he refused.

The continuation of him chatting with this particular gal was something which I cannot stomach further, hence, I texted my in laws and told them I wanted a divorce.

My FIL immediately asked for a 1 to 1 chat and he requested that I forgive him and rethink about my decision. He suggested that I speak with my MIL too. I obeyed and tried to be as good tempered as I can up till today.

Nearly 3 weeks ago, my MIL spoke with me. And I was totally upset with her.

When we first started the conversation, she asked if I was ever sure that my cousins (both males working abroad) are not misbehaving. Thereafter, she said she has never check my FIL's stuff and in the first place, I should not have checked my husband's. I was totally stunned and said if I have been checking, this thing would not have lasted for 3 years. I then said it's probably God's will that I got hold of my hubby's doings and she said I should not have used in name of God as it was my own choice and doings. By the way, she is a Christian while I am a Buddhist.

The entire event has left a deep scar in me and I cannot believe what her teachings are. Before concluding our conversation, she said I need to go church and have myself believe in God. She says I have a demon in me and that's why our marriage is in ruins for now.

I do not have full trust in my husband and he has started using another log in for his computer. He deletes all history and he has programmed his phone to trace if anyone has been checking on his mobile.

What should and can I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment