Pages

Search blog and web

is everyone really gossipy /knoW Everything about everyones sex lives at uni?

at my school everyone knows whos done what with who, even down to details like what they actualy did in bed and really personal stuff too, wether its stuff people have done with BF/GF or just random encounters.

you even see tons of naked photos just being passed around the school of other students , its like everyone knows whats going on in everyones sex lives!
i havent had sex at school and im glad about that now cos aside from all the boys at my school being awful dating material i wouldnt want the whole school laughing and gossiping about my sex life!

im wondering is uni like this , common sense tells me it would be but is it at least a little more discrete? cos i want to have sex and stuff but i dont want everyone knowing everything i did especially on my first time
obviously id pick someone who i think wouldnt tell everyone everything but half the people at my school diddnt think that info would get out and it did? i am i better off dating off college campus????




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment