Pages

Search blog and web

What would be best for me after abreak up?

My boyfriend of 4 years, first love blah blah blah broke up with me on sunday and in doing so broke my heart. I am having a tough time getting over it and feeling pretty ****. I have cut all contact with him to get over him, this is very hard to do.

Anyway, we were living in the same flat, I moved out the night he broke up with me and back with my parents which is far away in the countryside. So I am starting a new course in september so I can live at home for 3 months then move in somewhere near the university OR I have been offered work in my job that I was doing. Now, this would mean mvng back to the neighburhood where I know my ex is. I obviously don't want to bump into him. The work is pretty menial and depressing but might distract me.

At my parents house there is nothing to do. I am literally sat on the internet all day reading about break ups. I'm worried 3 months of this is going to drive me insane. At the same time maybe I need this time to reflect and heal?

What would be best, finding a flat near where I used to live, stay there and work over the summer or just stay at home don't really do anything but possibly some personal refletion and some ****. Also at home I have my mum and my sister wh are pretty suportive but if I moved back to the city I have a couple of friends but no one I'm massively close to (could come home for the weekend however). Help me, I think I'm going insane from heartbreak :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment