Pages

Search blog and web

Relations w/ new partner - Feeling self concious

Ended things with STBXH a while back and have spent the past few weeks talking to someone new. We have great conversations and have decided to go out for dinner next week. Based on our conversations I think there's a strong chance for a friend/booty call situation. (Which is exactly what I'm looking for right now :smthumbup: )

The problem? We met in a parking garage, and were both in our cars. He is a personal trainer. I am 40lbs overweight. Although I want to go out with him, I am feeling super nervous! I keep imagining I will show up and he will not have realized that I am "bigger" than he thought. And he will walk out of the restaurant or be completely disinterested. Which would really, really, suck.

For those who have enjoyed sex post D, should I cancel and wait until I am feeling 100% secure with my body? Or am I just being neurotic? I have not been with anyone in ten years besides my husband.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment