Pages

Search blog and web

When you just don't like someone

I have someone I just don't like...so I limit my contact with her. Admittedly, if I don't want to even interact with her, I will walk down another hallway, etc. I don't go out of my way, and I don't really mind if she doesn't acknowledge me either. I prefer it. She has a huge problem with this, and came at me as the manners police. How dare I not acknowledge her, Etc. but as I am also a quiet person and not ever forcing myself on other people, I do this to others as well. I am in and out a lot, and don't like to draw attention to myself in certain situations. I do have many people who get that, and approach me, or at least understand when I am quiet I need the space but she doesn't and demands I treat her in a way that she deems acceptable. How do I deal with someone like this? Why is it so important to her that I like her and interact with her?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment