Pages

Search blog and web

I cheated do I tell

I've been married to my husband for four years and we've had a wonderful marriage. We have a beautiful two year old daughter whom we both love immeasurably. My husband just opened his own business so he works practically every day. I only see him before he goes to work in the morning! He goes to work at 9 and doesn't come home till about 12am 6 days a week! So I've been raising our daughter mostly on my own. For the past few months I've been stressed and always tired but I love my family so I keep going.


Last Friday a coworker I used to work with before I got pregnant and left my job called me and told me he was in town because he lives in New York now. I told him to stop by and say hi. I don't know how or why it happened but I had sex with him! I've never even been attracted to him but we ended up having sex for hours until I had to pick up my daughter from day care. I hate myself and I couldn't feel worse about it! It was the worst mistake of my life and if I could I would go back in time and slap myself across the face that morning. I love my husband and our family and I can't believe I've ruined it! I cry every time I think about what happened and can't figure out why it happened! I love my husband and our sex life is fine so I don't understand my own actions. I lost my virginity to my husband in high school and I've never been with another man, it's completely out of my character!


I don't know what to do, if I tell him I know he will leave me. He loves me but cheating is the one thing he made clear was unforgivable in his mind. So should I just keep it to myself? It's never going to happen again and if I tell him then that's it for our family




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment