Pages

Search blog and web

Talking to guys

When it comes to talking to guys, I'm ok but sometimes, think I'm being too clingy, too forward or just say the wrong thing.

For example: I've recently been talking to this guy, its going ok, but could use a little help. For the past couple of days, I've been messaging him first but its ok, because I understand people are busy. Anyways, we talk about general stuff, but sometimes, I'll come out of my comfort zone and act a little forward but not sure if I'm just making a fool of myself.
I see him at work, but need something to try and get his attention, say or do something. I'm rubbish when it comes to talking to guys, I try my best but sometimes just feel like I've wasted my time.

Any help would be great...Thank u =]




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment