Pages

Search blog and web

Fight with gf

Hello folks,

Recently had a 'pregnancy scare' with my gf - and ended up using the morning after pill. Condom broke during sex but we hadn't finished yet - perhaps not necessary but she wanted to get the pill anyway, no biggie.

I tell her we'll get the pill and she says she's already going to the pharmacy, I tell her I'll meet her there and she says no. Weird, but ok. She tells me she has it and wants to come over, I say ok come up. A while goes by and she says nevermind she's going to go home, I say ok.

Then she freaks out and tells me I'm not being nice enough? I told her I offered to go with her and offered for her to come over after so we could talk about it and she turned down both invitations. She didn't reply. I texted her again before I went to bed saying if I came off as mean I didn't mean to, as she knows I am not a mean person. She didn't reply.

I haven't spoke to her in over 2 days. Am I in the wrong here? I'm not going to beg for forgiveness as I don't feel I've done anything wrong. I already explained to her being mean was not my intention. (although I still can't see where I was mean in the first place) We talk multiple times every day but it's been silence for over 48 hours.

Input??




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment