Pages

Search blog and web

My ex is weird

She really is. So, we start going out. We start to do 'stuff', and she enjoys it. Never sex, because we both have faith, but we dabbled. Then after a month she tells me she loves me, and I don't say it back. She ends it. We still like each other, text, she says she wants to be with me.... she goes on a date, I try and win her round, she says no. Guy dumps her, she comes back to me. One night we do pretty much everything but sex, then the next day she wants to sleep with me. I say no - waiting for marriage ain't I - then she ends things again. She starts dating her best guy mate, and that fizzles out. She's now seeing a new guy and she claims to love him after two weeks, says she wants to marry him.

Week ago she said we could try being friends, but she's guilty by what we did. Then she goes weird with me again. Then she starts getting emails from her boyfriend talking crap about her. She won't believe it's him, when everything points to him. Phones, email etc etc. THEN she sends me a flirty text the other night, then yesterday, since she's finished uni for summer and gone back home, she said she never has to see me again (I'm in my final year).

The frigging hell is up with the woman?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment