Pages

Search blog and web

my husband's cheating

My husband and I have been together for over 20 years but we have only been married for only 8, we have one son together. In those 8 years my husband has conceived three children that are outside of the house. I forgave him every time. Now he is doing the same thing and says that its my fault. He stated that I don't have sex with him enough. My thing is that you are always coming home at all times of the night and I feel like you are out cheating and I am not going to have sex with him if he is just coming from somewhere else. I don't know if that is right or wrong. I have gotten to the point where I am fed up and I don't want this anymore but he want leave me alone so can someone please tell me what am I to do? :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment