Pages

Search blog and web

older guy trouble?!

So this guy from my town started texting me after a random add on fb.. But it turns out my friend used to work with him and he's a nice guy.
We've been texting alot, just the usual stuff and we both agreed to arrange to meet, but i'm 17 and he's 21. And i asked whether he minded chattin to me with the age gap and he said no so long as im mature like.. Which i am. But then i seem to get the impression he thinks i've done IT alot with guys. Which i havent, i've done it once when drunk. I dont wanna.say this incase he backs off. But i really wana see if we get along when we meet and could make anything of it, relationship wise. But then i dont wanna go along with him thinking ive had sex loads when i havent. What do i do? Not say anything and let him think whatever, or tell him?
Plus im really self concious of my body, im a size 12 with massive boobs.. But i have a few stretch marks on my hips.. And i think thats why ive never really 'let loose', incase some lad is repulsed by them "/
What do i do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment