Pages

Search blog and web

Do you have a dysfunctional family?

I'm wondering if it's just my family...

We can never go on a family trip without an argument. My mum gets stressed easily, my older brother is very selfish and my little sister gets fed up and stroppy. Therefore it's very easy to start an argument.

EXAMPLE:

Brother eats the remaining chocolate bar in the packed lunch which was for Sister. Sister starts crying and starts moaning about Brother. Mother gets stressed and goes off on one about how we should never have come out for a trip and it is always a disaster.

Example 2:

We are going abroad. Sister explains how she wants to sit in the window seat on the coach to the hotel (After the plane). Brother gets on the coach first and sits in the window seat. Sister gets upset and brother refuses to move. Mother gets stressed and starts shouting at Brother. I retreat once again to a safe distance.

Is it just me that has a dysfunctional family? I mean they can't even replace the toilet roll or put the lid on the orange juice properly. I'm not saying i'm perfect, but at least I can avoid making a show of myself in public...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment