Pages

Search blog and web

I can't take it anymore!!!

Been divorced for two years and I've been single for almost 10 months. I'm officially ready to get back into the dating pool. Ladies, I need some advice and some encouragement! I'm just not the type of fella who is a smooth talker and can strike up random conversations with attractive females in public and I usually end up smiling like a dork and freezing up when opportunities arise. I admit, I fear rejection!!! Definitely a weakness I'm going to have to overcome.

Did the online dating game for a while but the free sites don't really do it for me and the I'm not paying for Match or any of those other sites. Did it once and it was ok. Actually had several dates but....Just do not want to spend the money right now.

What works? What doesn't? I think too much so most of the time I miss my opportunities and I'm always afraid I'm going to sound like a creeper or something!!!! lol!

Anyway, fire away!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment