Pages

Search blog and web

Emails and the Police

Made a thread already, but, friend of mine started seeing this new guy. She then started to get emails all the time supposedly being from her boyfriend. I told them to tell the police. They did do, and emailed back one of the accounts saying they've reported the email addresses - as there was a few - to the police.

Next minute my younger brother bursts into the room full of panic. Turns out it's been him sending the emails the little idiot, because he likes my friend, and wanted to make things difficult for her and him.

Now am in a sticky predicament, and need advice. First of all, is it likely the police will do anything? He's thinking CSI tracing back to him. I don't want to let them know it was my brother sending the emails, cuz her boyfriend would batter the him, and me if I try and jump in, he's a big guy

So what do I do apart from talk to my brother? Will anything come of the reporting of his emails? :/




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment