Pages

Search blog and web

What next?

I finally got time alone to talk to his guy. In a space of 15mins In a nutshell We spoke about uni, music, holidays, driving, family, weekend plans and a few other random topics whatever came to mind. I didn't get round to asking if he was single or not, i was hoping it would Eventually come to light without me asking. I did ask if he expected his partner to do most of the cooking and he didn't refer to "his girlfriend" when he responded. I'm very quirky so he laughed here and there at my random comments. He seemed more relaxed this time and asked me questions from time to time. I see him like once a week and this is a big improvement from our last conversation.

I wish I could talk to him more though. I would never jump and ask for his number. I mentioned twitter which he said he didn't use much. So how do I hint I want to talk to him more?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment