Pages

Search blog and web

This girl keeps texting my boyfriend?

Well my boyfriend and I have been together near a year, very happily. I trust him and he trusts me and we're good together. The only thing that bugs me is that he is an outgoing,friendly type that could be seen as flirting to others. But to me I know his personality and know he honestly doesn't do it on purpose, he just loves talking to people, boys and girls.


It doesn't bother me too much because be does it with me there and just with all our friends, so I know it's nothing to hide for him and its fun so I don't mind most of the time.


However, I used to be close friends with this girl but she turned out to be a total bitch and kind of slutty. She used to have a thing with my boyfriend wayy before I knew him, but I feel like she never fully got over it. He didn't care much for her at all and pretty much forgot they had a thing so just sees her as a friend. He knows himself she's nasty and devious so doesn't bother much with her.


Anyway, she started texting him recently. I wasn't too annoyed at the start as we were all friends and I know I can trust my boyfriend. It was just casual stuff. One of the best things about my boyfriend is the fact that he doesn't talk to any other girls-like Facebook or texting, there is no other girls he texts. Other than the odd time one of our friends if we're all going out etc.


But I noticed myself she was trying to get too close with him and I seen the texts and seen she was getting flirty. My boyfriend had no idea, because he is sucha friendly person he just thought nothing off it. Eventually I told him how I felt and he was shocked that she was flirting with him. He was raging about it and that he didn't realise so deleted her last message in front of me and told me he would not be replying. We had a big talk and he assured me he only loved me and that he would never flirt or cheat.


Things were good again and the friend backed off obviously getting the hint. However,she began flirting with other friends boyfriends. Texting them late at night etc. however these friends weren't as nice as me and confronted her. Of course she made herself out to be the victim with people telling her she couldn't talk to her friends.

Thinga went on and the other night when I was with my boyfriend he was flicking through his messages and I just glanced at his phone. And while he was scrolling I seem a message with her name. I only seen one and no others so I don't know if she texted him, he texted her and one of the ignored it or there could have been more that I didn't see. I was raging. It's not even about the texting now it's just that cus I said to my boyfriend about it and my other friend had told her about her texting her own boyfriend. I thought she'd have got the hint.

I don't really want to say to my boyfriend in case it was nothing, as all our friends are planning to go out this weekend so it could have been about that? And I don't want to come across as jelous but I jut don't want her texting him at all. If it was anyone else I wouldn't care!

What do I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment