Pages

Search blog and web

Advice on going to the same University as your boyfriend

My boyfriend and I have been best friends for about 4 years we went to high school together, now we have been dating for just over a year. We are both going to the same university not only just to be together but for our future career paths. Now he is on the Universities Rugby team and is on our countries rugby team as well. Here is my dilema I am afraid that once girls find out he is a rugby player ( a very good one) I might add there will be girls all over him. Never less to say there will be girls all over him anyway because he is an attractive athlete. He is the most respectful guy and I know what your thinking oh you never know with athletes but he's a church every sunday boy and thinks the world of me He would never cheat. I am his first girlfriend and first relationship I'm afriad that once all these girls give him attention he might want to experiance other girls ? Also this university is full of wealthy beautiful people do you think that once he gets all the attention he will want to break it off? I trust him I just don't trust other girls.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment