Pages

Search blog and web

Am I strange? I'm just wondering..?

To put it simply, I get really uncomfortable or feel awkward when I see certain scenes in films. This includes love making and kissing. (I don't mind if its short, but when it lasts more than 5 seconds and they start using tongue etc, I turn away.)

I'm not religious, but its just become a habit for me now. I naturally turn my head away from the screen if I see these things. Recently, its happening with gory and violent imagery too. Could it be because I've never been in a relationship before or something else?

I hope I'm not strange :S I do this even when I'm on my own, with friends or family. I know that my friends think I'm odd, they don't say anything but they imply it...sometimes.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment