Pages

Search blog and web

All of a Sudden She Just hates me with a Passion. Please what could be wrong?

Please guys explain this situation to me. I met this beautiful girl back at the University. Even though she was one year ahead of me, we became real good friends. I left the University earlier and got a Job as an accountant in my fathers' firm and resumed classes 1 year later pursuing a different degree. We later hooked after she heard I broke up with my girlfriend. she completed her studies and we got along very well. When we met she was very interested in what i was doing and I can say it seemed she was pretty impressed i was doing good. Later on we went out for dates and i was now starting to think we are getting somewhere. She invited me to see her perform at the Orchestra since she is a violin player. What made me believe it was getting serious, is because she introduced me to her parents. So I decided to pop up the question and she accepted to be my girlfriend. Things were pretty ok until I realized her attitude was changing. When I asked wh at has wrong she became too hostile and I had to leave it that way. what surprises me the most is that throughout all this time she was mirroring everything I did or said. She would use my phrases in her conversation or update her twitter or facebook with a status update like mine or even put the same rugged jeans as mine but she was still very mean to me. I tried ignoring her for a while but she would use other guys to make me feel jealous. Well am not the guy to get that jealous since i figured out her game but I got tired of the mind games and told her to quit or we are done. After confronting her she blocked me on facebook. I decided to move on as quickly as possible but what surprises me is that every time she sees me with a new girl, she criticizes her that she is not good enough. what is the problem with her??? Please Help




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment