Pages

Search blog and web

Is it wrong to like someone who your best friend used to talk to?

Theres a new guy who recently started working at my workplace, thought he was nice the minute I saw him, anyways to cut a long story short I was telling my best friend who didn't say anything at first, but then after a couple of days said was him surname so and so, and I said yes, how do you know, she said oh she used to talk to him through BB agessss ago but all we did was talk on BB and it was more of a friend thing but lost contact after a month or two.

Anyways I was leaving work and this new guy said he wanted to buy something so I said oh I'll give you my work pass number to buy something, he said no take my number and started saying 079...

We've been talking for a bit but most of it is just friendly talk, with a bit of flirty by phone and at work. My best friend knows I talk to him, but is it a violation of trying to get with him? I think he's a really nice guy inside and out but not sure seeing he used to talk to my bestie..any ideas on what I could do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment