Pages

Search blog and web

husband had another phoney facebook profile

Hello.
My husband had another phony Facebook profile. He says he didn't create it. that an ex girl friend called his store, and then mentioned it to him, and then gave him the password. I believe this. Because some girls are just a mess. There was her and one other ex girlfriend. He said that both the ex girlfriends are actually friends.....that I'm not sure of. There was nothing like him trying to hook up with anybody or meet any body. He made a couple nasty comments about two photos of girls....something I don't care to see, but guys are nasty, well mine is a horn dog anyways.
I haven't been completely an angel myself, so I forgive him. But I have been for awhile. This is just something similar that happened with the last long time relationship I was in. I have been told that I like to dictate, and am bossy....I know this. My mom actually looked at it, and she said she didn't see anything really bad on it. She says that's just guys.
I just feel like I have this little bit of animosity.....I m not sure if thats the word, but I still question some things.
Life my profile was blocked so I could never see the profile. He says he didnt block me, so I guessing it was his ex girl friend.
any advice, opinions???
I figure these things may happen in marriage.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment