Pages

Search blog and web

No no.. Again????

Hello, I have a hot wife that had an affair with a young male last year but we Worked things out and doing okay or better lately. No password on her phone policy is in effect and I usually inspect her phone while she sleeps. No texting nor any exchange with the young f#*k buddy any more but Looks like new text friend has surfaced contct info saids his fiest name and gym that she goes to. I was suspecting her male trainer at first but this guy was completely new and unexpected. She did erased exchange between them but iPhone can still pullup some words were exchanged between them. Sofar I didn't see any naughty exchanges but again why she had to erase it for? She doesn't know that you can pullup erased text exchange on iPhone.
Should I be norvous about her action? Also other change I notice is she started to wash her dirty thongs and panties right when she takes off for shower just like last year when she was taking in the young OM multiple times a week..... I am tired and too old to play a games like back in highschool days and just tired of being worried...
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment