Pages

Search blog and web

Romance in MARRIAGE really 'Unconditional love'?

Is the romance in MARRIAGE Really unconditional love?

I just keep running into this this phrase on different posts and various places in threads... :mad:
It so grates on my nerves. I will always love my wife. Spouses do make a commitment to do this, yet there are actual vows. It seems when marriages have problems, then people want to think that the love for a spouse should be unconditional love?!?

I do NOT understand this. I o'bide by my vows, and I expect my wife to do the same...

The tone seems to be that somehow the "unconditional love" is greater than love with vows!?!?

Parents and children share this type of love, **but**
Why should people feel as if they should feel a similar love connection to a spouse?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment